Join our team !
New TEMPORARY position available – Inventory Analyst
Burton McCall is a multichannel sales, marketing and distribution company managing world class brands in the UK and Ireland. Independently owned by the Bollin Group the finance team are responsible for the finance function of several group companies.
Our Purchasing department are looking for an Inventory Analyst to join them on a temporary basis in our Leicester office. Reporting into the Purchasing Manager and Finance and Operations Director you will be a key member of the purchasing team, working closely with brand managers.
Key Responsibilities will also include;
- Manage and maintain current brand inventory with placing orders from allocated worldwide suppliers
- Analysing stock flow patterns and reacting accordingly
- Manage inventory adjustments
- Monitoring and updating system records
- Booking in inventory against delivery note and invoice
- Identify usage and inventory issues
Key Skills and attributes;
- Previous inventory analysing experience essential
- Strong Excel and Microsoft access (not essential) skills
- Must be able to communicate well with others in order to implement inventory control plans
- Skill in handling multiple tasks and prioritising
- Knowledge of Inventory management practices including proper forecasting, increasing turns, and slow-moving inventory
Please apply with full CV and current salary details to:
Rema Thakrar, Burton McCall Limited, 163 Parker Drive, Leicester LE4 0JP alternatively Email: email@example.com