Join our team!
Management Accountant Role
Our finance team are looking for a Management Accountant to join them in our Leicester office. Reporting in to the Finance and Operations Director you will be a key member of the finance team, working closely with management teams within the group you will be responsible for maintaining and producing financial information for key companies.
Key Responsibilities will also include;
- Daily reconciliation of web sales to cash receipts and allocation on system
- Ownership of the trial balance
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- VAT and Intrastat returns
- Attending and monitoring stocktakes
- Liaising with non-finance staff on and off site.
Key Skills and attributes;
- Experienced accountant with previous experience of producing accurate and timely financial information
- Previous experience of Sage Pay and PayPal in particular correctly allocating cash from third party website sales
- Strong Excel skills
- Driving license is essential as visits to other sites will be required from time to time.
Those interested in applying for this role should send their CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by no later than Friday 13 March 2020.