Join our team !
Customer Service Administrator
£20,000 – £21,000
Burton McCall is a multichannel sales, marketing and distribution company managing world class brands in the UK and Ireland. Independently owned by the Bollin Group.
Our sales, marketing and distribution company is looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator who can assist both trade customers and members of the public with product and order issues and to help ensure a high level of service is provided. The successful candidate will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of our products and procedures and know when issues need to be escalated to the management staff for resolution.
- Responding to all incoming queries within agreed KPI’s
- Working towards departmental targets of number and value of credits raised
- Investigating customer claims for credits / debits and resolve to an agreed level of satisfaction
- Raising of Returns Authorisation and arranging collections
- Raising credit notes and replacement orders where appropriate
- Assisting members of the public with queries
- Responding to queries via social media
- Set up and development of procedures and practices to improve levels of service in conjunction with relevant departments.
Key Skills and Attributes;
- Minimum of 12 months experience of working in a call centre environment
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Have excellent communication skills
- A proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Competent in Microsoft applications
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
Please apply with full CV to:
Rema Thakrar, Burton McCall Limited, 163 Parker Drive, Leicester LE4 0JP alternatively Email: firstname.lastname@example.org