Join our team !
Burton McCall is a multichannel sales, marketing and distribution company managing world class brands in the UK and Ireland. Independently owned by the Bollin Group the finance team are responsible for the finance function of several group companies.
Our finance team are looking for an Assistant Accountant to assist the management accountant in the day to day running of the accounting function for Burton McCall.
Key Responsibilities will also include;
- Coding and entering onto Visual purchase invoices for all companies
- Reconciling bank statements daily to excel cash book and Visual
- Preparing purchase ledger payments
- To maintain filing/archiving for all companies
- Credit control duties on assigned customers including chasing payment and allocating receipts
- To carry out above duties for any other group business that may be added to the Leicester finance function.
- To carry out any other job-related duties which may be requested from time to time by the Management Accountant and Finance & Operations Director.
- When appropriate you may be required to assist other Departments/Divisions, or Group Companies. For example, excess workload, sickness, holiday cover.
- To take responsibility for contributing to own training and development.
Key Skills and attributes;
- Minimum of 2 years office-based finance experience.
- Able to demonstrate working experience in the key responsibilities
- Strong Excel skills
- Studying towards an AAT qualification would be desirable but not essential
Please apply with full CV to:
Rema Thakrar, Burton McCall Limited, 163 Parker Drive, Leicester LE4 0JP alternatively Email: firstname.lastname@example.org