Exhibitions Co-ordinator / Communications Officer
Burton McCall is a multichannel sales, marketing and distribution company managing world class brands in the UK and Ireland. Independently owned by the Bollin Group
Reporting to the Head of Marketing the role is split approximately 60/40 between Exhibitions & Communication.
They will coordinate all Exhibitions for Burton McCall including 1000 Mile, which includes all trade, consumer and wholesaler shows. There are approximately 25 events a year.
They will also be responsible for managing the communications of our brands in the traditional channels whilst working alongside the Communications Officer responsible for the digital channels.
Exhibitions Coordinator role
· Use project management skills to run several concurrent events.
· Manage the exhibition stand builders and booking companies.
· Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation.
· Organise the logistics for individual shows and events.
· Manage the exhibitions budget and identify budget efficiencies from all aspects where possible.
· Manage the exhibition and events PR. Identify and deliver additional sponsorship opportunities.
· Co-ordinate staff accommodation and rota for events and exhibitions.
· Coordinate stock control for all events.
· Identify new opportunities for exhibitions, and drive innovation in stand design and creative look.
· Carry out any other duties which may be requested from time to time by the Head of Marketing.
Communications Officer Role
Key Skills and attributes
Please apply with full CV to:
Rema Thakrar, Burton McCall Limited, 163 Parker Drive, Leicester LE4 0JP alternatively