Ecommerce Specialist – Bollin Group Digital Team
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a young and growing Ecommerce team working with a portfolio of class-leading Outdoor and Sporting Brands, such as Mountain Equipment, Ron Hill, Sprayway and Bridgedale.
If you are a motivated, and commercially aware individual, with a passion for E-commerce, retail, plus a proven track record of managing websites (ideally Shopify) then this might be the role for you.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about data, organised, a natural multi-tasker and a real team player.
Ideally based in Nottingham and working with in excess of 20 brands (plus some partner external agencies) you will be responsible for maintaining, reporting on, and optimising our 20 or so transactional Shopify sites.
Don’t worry though, it’s not all down to you, you will be ably supported by a team who will work with you to make sure that our high standards of delivery are maintained.
To ensure the smooth running and performance of all websites within the BDT team’s control. Implementing seasonal and tactical data updates and then
reporting on the respective site’s performance.
Optimising group sites and delivering site performance deep dives (CRO audits etc.) on an ad-hoc basis as required.
To work with and develop team members to create effective team. Create, identify, document and pass on digital best practise for the creation and maintenance of digital assets for end users. To facilitate the transition of brands from non-transactional status to transactional.
1. Web development, site uptime and functionality.
- Use data to flag underperformance at both site and page, and also sales.
- Share this routinely with management defining the insights and then the proposed remedial actions.
- Work with the team to deliver work and projects on time and in full for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the web agency to optimise the site performance, raising tickets for bug fixes.
- Work with integration agency to maintain the same.
- Use continuous improvement to suggest new ways of working and new apps and approaches to enable process efficiencies/promos to be implemented to greater effect.
2. Measurement and performance
- Using Power BI and other data sources (Google etc.) to develop actionable insight on site performance, and individual promo performance.
- Creating stakeholder docs for the same and be jointly responsible for sharing/presenting them back to business.
3. Project Management
- To facilitate the design, development, deployment and success of ecommerce projects.
- To facilitate upgrade and maintenance projects whilst maintaining site up-time.
- Provide guidance in the structure and configuration of ecommerce platforms.
- To liaise with and serve as the bridge between external partners and internal stakeholders.
- To oversee the use of data in the creation and use of ecommerce platforms.
- To advise on and develop data Best Practive for Group Ecommerce
5. Additional Responsibilities.
- Digital Marketing performance measuerment lead.
- Any other job related duty, requested by Head of BC.
- Assisting other departments/businesses as appropriate.
- Contribute to own training and development.
Key Skills and attributes;
- A proven track record (2 years plus) of managing an ecommerce website (ideally Shopify but not essential).
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and excellent data handling/manipulation skills.
- A skilled communicator, with excellent influencing skills.
- Demonstrate commercial skills and a passion for retail.
- Degree standard education desirale, though not essential given a wealth of practical experience.
- A passion for the outdoors and sports would also be useful.
Please apply with full CV and current salary details to:
Rema Thakrar, Burton McCall Limited
163 Parker Drive, Leicester LE4 0JP
Alternatively Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please
Customer Service Assistant - Bollin Group Digital Team
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a young and growing e-commerce team working with a portfolio of world class outdoor and sporting brands, including Mountain Equipment, Ron Hill, Sprayway and Trekmates.
If you are a motivated, with a passion for E-commerce, plus a proven track record of providing excellent customer service then this might be the role for you. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping customers, above-all organised, and a real team player.
Based in Nottingham and working with a number of different brands, you will be responsible for providing best in class customer service via e-mail, telephone and various other customer touchpoints.
Responsibility for the delivery of exceptional customer service for all B2C consumer queries across multiple Group Transactional websites and brands.
Focusing on - speedy resolution of the following key concerns:
- What size am I?
- Stock availability
- Techincal product queries pre and post purchase.
- Refund related queries.
Support Customer Service performance for group brands as defined, including but not
limited to (Ron Hill, Mountain Equipment, Sprayway, Go System and Trekmates), answering queries promptly and turning issues into lifetime loyalty.
Demonstrating as you do, an ability to organise yourself and utilise existing systems to respond to all customer queries within a 24-hour period, demonstrate quick resolution rates, gain and maintain high customer satisfaction scores for all customer interactions.
Use relationships across the brands, the digital team and our operations colleagues in Hyde, Nottingham and Leicester to ensure customers issues are resolved speedily and to mutual satisfaction.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Ecommerce specific customer service team experience is desirable
- Strong IT skills
Please apply with full CV and current salary details to:
Rema Thakra, Burton McCall Limited
163 Parker Drive, Leicester, LE4 0JP
Alternatively email: email@example.com